To strengthen the immune system it is wise to avoid the things that weaken the immune system.
Without a strong immune system we will suffer one illness after another until one day, we are diagnosed with a chronic health condition or a disease.
To Build Health:
1. Reconsider the flu / pneumonia vaccines.
Vaccines may inoculate us with 5 different stains of a virus however, there can be a hundred different strains. While the immune system is broken down trying to handle the vaccine our immune system is left vulnerable to be attacked by other strains of the flu or by any other type of bacterial or viral strain. Which is the reason so many people either end up getting the flu or simply end up sick after the shots.
2. Eat nutritious foods
Good foods include seasonal fruits and vegetables. Greens (turnip, collards, mustard) provide plenty of usable minerals and vitamins. Fruits are cleansers and help to nourish the body. Fresh open-water fish, small amounts of grass-fed beef.
3. Avoid junk food like soda, bake goods, processed foods. Chemicals like refined sugar, sodium nitrite, Trans fats, Mono-sodium glutamate (MSG), Artificial colors, preservatives, and flavors.
4. Wash your hands often. Many plagues could have been avoided by practicing good hygiene. Vaccines did not cure epidemics, including Polio. Polio is a virus that people infected themselves with by using the bathroom, not washing their hands, and then putting their hands in their mouth or eating food without washing first. Basically they poisoned themselves through poor hygiene.
5. Rest – our immune system strengthens and repairs itself through rest. If you feel tired avoid stimulants, such as coffee and take a 20 minute rest. Sleeping well at nights does wonders for the immune system.
6. Exercise- walk, stand and exercise whenever possible, even at work. Stand by your desk, walk in place or take the stairs instead of the elevator. Circulation stimulated by exercise increases the blood flow that moves antibodies and the white blood cells necessary to respond to potentially dangerous germs and to inhibit bad bacteria.
7. Include vitamins and herbs in your daily diet. Good herbal teas such as astragalus, lemon balm, olive leave or elderberry will help boost the immune system and fight disease and illnesses.